Oman Ghana Baako’s short-term goals are:
- Publicize its program to recruit intellectual, moral & financial support among the Ghanaian diaspora, & progressive residents & institutions at home.
Oman Ghana Baako’s medium term goals are:
- Identify & negotiate commitment of resources to our program;
to develop & begin to deploy our civic education materials in cooperation with governments.
- Negotiate progressive implementation of our social entitlement & employment programs, beginning within the next national budget cycle, with commitment to full implementation within one generation (20 years).
Oman Ghana Baako’s long term goals are:
- Implement its lifetime program of basic & aspirational social entitlements for all residents.
- Diminish economic disparity among Ghanaians;
- Inspire young Ghanaians to fulfill their aspirations within Ghana
Our Mission Statement
Oman Ghana Baako: Growing Ghana together.
- Identify & deploy resources
- Social Services (entitlements)
- Economic Disparity
- Financial Management
Oman Ghana Baako hopes to secure the intellectual, moral & financial support of its diaspora for our program, Ghana Can Be Better & to encourage those who are able, to return to Ghana before retirement from public or commercial life, bringing & sharing their experience & knowledge.