The Independence Arch – Freedom and Justice
Beautiful view of Kwame Nkrumah Circle and GBC Tower
Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum and memorial park. Located in downtown Accra, the capital of Ghana.
OGB visit to Chief Imam of Ghana, Osman Nuhu Sharubut and Emeritus Prof. Apostle Kwadwo Safo katanka
OGB visit to the office of Former President, J. A Kufour
Former President John J. Rawlings and OGB Members
OGB Inauguration – Ghana
OGB Members – London
Ghana, Our Beautiful Shores.
OMAN GHANA BAAKO
An NGO Program to unite all Ghanaians both home and abroad for social development. OMAN GHANA BAAKO (OGB) is a registered Non-Governmental and Non-Religious social institution established to help develop Ghana and its people. Our desire is to work with every organization (Government and non-government) in implementing sustainable developmental programs and projects that would enhance the economy and social status of its people.
Oman Ghana Baako intends that, within less than a (sacrificial) generation from now, Ghana will be free of endemic corruption; all its residents will know they can satisfy their basic needs & reasonable aspirations at home. Ghanaians will be proud of their identity. Our young will not flee, rather they will be courted by the world for their confidence & competence. Ghana can be better.
- To develop the capacity and skills of the members of the Ghana community who are economically and socially underprivileged in such a way that they are better able to identify, help meet their needs and participate more fully in society.
- To create social and economic projects that will maintain the high motivation of its members
- To promote Ghanaian culture and foster a sense of Ghanaian values among people everywhere.
- To unite all Ghanaians both home and abroad to promote social development
OGB DONATES TO JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS IN GHANA
The One Ghana projects
The ‘One Ghana Project’ encompasses all the programs and projects that would be created, promoted and/or established by OGB. Various programs, including the under listed, would be implemented.
- Promoting Unity (Ubuntu) and Patriotism among Ghanaians both home and abroad.
- Educating Ghanaian youth about self-esteem and personality.
- Inculcating leadership roles and responsibility among the youth.
- Help bridge the gap between the rich and the poor through massive interventions including employing most of the youth (skilled and unskilled) in our establishments.
Future Projects that would be instituted include:
- Building Smart Cities, Ultra-Modern Hospitals, Construct roads and bridges etc.
- Building foster homes and infrastructure to support the poor and vulnerable in Ghana
- Establishing world class academic institutions to train Ghanaians that would meet international standards.
- Establish commercial entities to help boost the economy of Ghana.
- Building of factories in Ghana
- Ultra-modern Hospital
- Ambulance Services
- Railways and Constructions of roads and Bridges
The Quality of Being Attractive or Interesting.
The leadership of Oman Ghana Baako believes that our proposed programs and projects would be both attractive and interesting to all residents, expatriates & anyone who cares about Ghana and its people. Our programs and policies give no preference to religious, cultural, political activism, or tribal/group sentiments.
A Serious, Urgent, or Heartfelt Request.
The leadership of OGB believes that timing is important in the implementation of policies and programs.
Request for Donations to Support Charity or Cause
The leadership of OGB believes that Ghanaians living at home & abroad have the intellectual, moral & material resources to renew Ghana’s promise & purpose. Ghanaian expatriates estimated to remit over US$ 2 Billion per year. A very small fraction of that amount will be used to fund OGB’s programs.